A twenty-something's journey with braces

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fun Between Adjustments

This is a fun little thing making the blog rounds (click the thumbnail to view full size):



It's a "word cloud" created for this blog. I dunno, I thought it was cute.

Next week is my "big" adjustment/cleaning day. It's next Thursday, the 17th. First to ortho for wires out, then next door to dentist for semi-annual cleaning, then back to ortho for 6-month adjustment. Please, please, please, let them finally put a new archwire on the bottom. Turbos off would be nice, too, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

I'll try to post an update shortly thereafter, but a lot depends on the rest of my schedule.

Those of you who left comments, I *will* respond, probably in next week's post. Life has been hectic lately!

ETA: I just looked again at the pics from my last appointment, and there has been progress on the bottom! Oh, I hope they change that archwire...

No comments: